Deposits are required within 15 days of making reservations. If we do not recieve your deposit within 15 days and arrangements have not been made, your cabin date will be terminated. Deposits on all cabins are 30% of the total price. We will refund your deposit less a $50.00 handling fee only if we are notified 30 days before your arrival. Your reservation will be confirmed by mail or email.
You are financially responsible for the entire reservation and the balance is due upon your arrival. You are expected to pay for the time you reserve whether or not you are able to stay the entire time. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone and will not be responsible for accident or injury to our guests or for loss of money, jewelry, or valuable of any kind.
Check-in is between 2:00 PM and 6:00 PM. Arrangements need to be made if arriving after 4:00 PM.
Check-out time is 10:00 AM.
Veterans on the Lake Resort does have a pet policy and arrangements must be made with the office. There is a $15.00/day fee + tax for each dog that you have in your cabin. Max. 2 dogs
The office staff will be happy to provide you with plastic bags so that pet owners can clean up after their pets. Please be advised that cabins likely have D-Con (mouse poison) in them. Please watch your pet and if there is D-Con in your cabin let us know and we can remove it. Dogs are to be leashed at all times, violators will be asked to leave.
Life jackets and flotation devices are provided. Please provide for your own children under five. Gas and bait are available for additional cost. If you lose, break, or damage any of our equipment you will be charged for repair or replacement.
We have hoyer lifts, electric Wheelchairs, golf carts, and scooters for individuals with disabilities to use.
Veterans On The Lake Resort rules for dining room rental:
- The dining room may be reserved by filling out an application to an office employee. Any rental deposit is due at that time.
- The applicant and all other involved parties shall hold Veterans on the Lake Resort, its Board of Directors and Employees harmless from any claims due to use of the facility.
- Young children will always be chaperoned.
- No animals are allowed in the lodge.
- No tacks, staples or masking tape allowed on walls, floor and windows-minimal scotch tape use allowed.
- Any tables and chairs that are used must be cleaned and put back in their proper place and the dining room must be left clean.
- Fire regulations prohibit more than 65 people in the dining room.
- Check all doors to make sure they are secure and make sure all windows are closed and locked before leaving.
- Turn off all lights before closing and locking the lodge.
- Persons violating the rules will be asked to leave.
No charge for guests of the resort staying 2 or more nights
*Party responsible must see that the dining room is cleaned up and garbage is in proper containers.
PLEASE NOTE: Alcohol can be served BUT NOT SOLD!